I got it on ebay, so no possibility to have it easily fixed
I tried the commands you mentioned as well (yeah, without a space before the 0, my mistake) but none of them were still recognized.
Many thanks for the detailed explanation and the link. I don't know which file I downloaded now, I think that it was called 'Allmine Universal' or something like that, but I put the update.zip in the root SDcard, rebooted, the PE said it was upgrading, but then it didn't change anything.
Anyway, I've now downloaded the 'PEGoldenAllmine' file from the link but I think I'm going to wait until something else happens. Right now, it has been working from the external SDcard so I'll keep it this way until there's something similar in the market just in case it breaks.
This little thing is so damn useful!!!!
Many thanks guys!