Thread: Glo Double Page Turn
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbouk View Post
Not had double page turn.
But about half dozen times I swear I've turned the page and seen the screen change only to end up reading the same page.
Am I going mad?
did you possibly have the menu showing at the time? it takes one tap to close any type of menu and one to turn the page. if this isn't the case, it's not that i think you're daft or anything...it's cause it took me awhile to notice it myself
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote