View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #48
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
It looks like we are allowed to use leodevua's skypekit key pair:

http://devforum.skype.com/t5/SkypeKi...-is/td-p/19266
Quote:
SDP Team

Re: Can I distribute a Software-Component with Skypekit that is expected to be used by other developers?

> Is it possible to share those components with other developers?

Of course.

> Is it possible to get the distribution key pair for the software component?

Yes but keep in mind that if someone misuses that keypair (writes an automated spammer for example), forcing us to block it, that would affect others as well. Not that we have blocked anyone so far, but such possibility exists.

> If possible, where should I distribute the component? I guess the app
> directory is not appropriate to do so.

We don't really have a distribution channel for third party libs, as such. Then again, hosting it on your own should not be terribly difficult.
Avo Nappo, techwriter & platform fundamentalist, Skype/SDP
The only risk is that if it gets abused, such as used by a spammer, it could get blocked. So, leodevua's skypekit key pair should probably be distributed by PM instead of publishing a download link.

Last edited by geekmaster; 10-10-2012 at 11:12 PM.