Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:13 PM   #255
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfaust View Post
perhaps..... and i know it's crazy conjecture,perhaps the fact that i sideloaded 2.1.1 first triggered the update? i know several in my area that haven't gotten the update

really curious as to what metric they are using

sidenote: loving 2.1.4, stable and zippy
I sideloaded 2.1.1 on a Touch that lives in Australia but was purchased from Borders in the US so presumably the "Australian" problem shouldn't really apply to me - however still no update...
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote