View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:02 PM   #30
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I'm waiting for a larger screen device for Adobe DE. The Kindle (and the Sony) are fine for reading novels but for technical material my old eyes need a larger screen. It's not so much a question of font size but how large tables, illustrations, and formulas are rendered on the smaller Kindle/Sony screens. Sure, you should be able to zoom in but I'd like to just to able to see everything without having to take extra steps. If the Iliad supported Adobe DE then I'd be happy. As it is now, I buy technical pbooks.

Actually hope both Amazon and Sony do well since we are the ones who will benefit.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote