View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 03:52 PM   #25
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsuden View Post
Point taken. Let me clarify my question to say that I'm interested in what people honestly think about the prospects of the two products, not just in biased "votes" for one over the other.

My question is........why does there have to be just one winner in this contest? Both Sony and Kindle offer different choices. Isn't there enough room in the market for both to be extremely successful? I wouldn't trade my Kindle for anything, but others feel the same way about their Sonys.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote