Firstly, congratulations & thanks to the developers for the best Sigil ever.
The following are a few problems/features which I would like to see changed
1. In BV when I want to remove a paragraph break I press Delete at the end of the first para then type a space. This causes a section of text to be highlighted. I have been pressing F2 twice to remove the highlighting;
2. In BV presssing 'Enter' adds
<p class="calibre1"><br /></p> to the html.
In BV this shows as a blank line but ADE ignores it.
Pressing space after the Enter changes the html to
<p class="calibre1"> </p>
which is rendered as a blank line in both Sigil and ADE.
Is it possible to have Sigil add the automatically?
3. When creating a toc, clicking the include tick causes the entry to be deleted rather than just unticking the entry. I guess I preferred the previous behaviour.
4. I don't find the the Book Browser 'Open With' dialog very intuitive. In fact I cannot, for instance, open an html file with Kompozer.exe because it is not located in Program Files.
5. I really like the 'Insert Special Character' function. Any chance of adding the minus sign and ellipsis?