View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #200
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
My replacement just arrived...

My original didn't have the discolored blotchiness others have, just one of the LEDs looked to be "brighter" than the others..which cast its light slightly further into the words and was more white colored. Also had the bar of light on the left edge.

The new one has all the LEDs even, the bar of white isn't as noticeable (but it's still there..), and a new problem - a blotchy discoloration of the right top corner! I also noticed a few stuck (or dead) pixels during the start up screen...but it's not noticeable otherwise.

Surprisingly, the new one has a brighter light than my old one, which would cast more of a greenish hue...and actually gave me some eye strain.

The blotchiness on the new one seems liveable (as long as it doesn't expand..), but I'm really liking the brighter and more even LED's....

Probably going to stay with this one, although I'm starting to wonder how the Kobo Glow is going..
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote