View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #65
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Thanks, Blossom, question though on 1mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
According to MobileTech Review the YouTube app will work on the KFHD.
I tried to download YouTube app from 1Mobile and it is asking for info from my google email account??? What?

I watched the video review from MobileTech and it did explain how we are able to watch Youtube videos without flash on mobile devices, with HTML5 for mobile devices. So maybe I will forget it for now. But other websites need Flash.

I have OSX and I have to download something else to download any Apps I have read (other than Amazon).

Thanks Blossom.
new is offline   Reply With Quote