View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #128
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I hope you get 2 good ones, xendula. Good luck. I wonder if mine will be 3G too. I just called for the replacement today. It lists wi-fi on my order, but I still wonder considering they told you the wi-fi's are impossible to get this week. It'll be interesting to see.

I still don't understand the repair message you received on your screen. Seems strange. Did you ask them about it?
The CS rep claimed that he had not gotten any PW return requests, that I was the first one. Sooo, I doubt any of us would hear anyone admit that this is a known issue - and it may not be? The very very first rep I talked to a few days back actually indicated that there were some issues with the first batch of a new product such as the PW, this one did not. Either they changed their official stance, or it differs from rep to rep.

When you guys called today, did they mention known issues?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote