View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #41
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Drying glue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
In my case, I tried different light levels and it made no difference. It just really distracting to see greenish/bluish diagonal stripes going across the screen, so I can't really "enjoy" what I'm reading. You don't have the issue so it's seems you can't understand the problem some of us have. I've gone back to using my other Kindles for now.

Oh and the "sourcy" lights at the bottom don't bother me at all.
Those diagonal, colored lines could be drying glue like in the iPad 1's several years ago.

Sit on it for 10 days before returning it. Those lines may disappear by then on their own.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote