View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #24
Junior Member
mm250gto began at the beginning.
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2012
Device: Sony PRS-T1
@font-face {
font-family: "zw", serif, sans-serif;

I was still having the trouble displaying Chinese characters properly despite the fact that I've followed the instruction described in this thread. Out of luck, I have made it work on my e-Reader. Just in case someone out there has the trouble like I did, the solution that worked for me is above. I have changed the "DroidSansFont" to "zw". I found 'zw' as a font class in the stylesheet.ccs file. I don't know why it works but it works now.
mm250gto is offline   Reply With Quote