View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #247
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fosssil View Post
I
The PW as is will damage Kindle's reputation I am sorry to say...
fosss
I don't see how.

I've seen a few people, including Jack, where light is uneven, specially the bottom. But we are not talking about having a piece of junk or a seriously defective unit.

Mine has that uneven zone, like 3 or 4 spots on the bottom, but I can barely noticing.

I am not justifying Amazon. I did not buy my previous Kindle Touch until 6 months later, when they finally fixed or provided the landscape mode. But on this one, they did a decent job, in my opinion.

The add-on light on covers you can find for previous model are nothing to compare. And Kindle PW illuminates the screen way more better than Nook Glow, at least based on what I've seen.

Last edited by jocampo; 10-03-2012 at 07:32 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote