2. Just tap any word and upload to Evernote with a note.
3. At Handwriting app, open up a drawing, use 'Capture Screenshot' under Options menu, switch to Pictures app, open the screen capture and use 'Upload to Evernote' under Options menu. Yes, Sony could have implemented a simpler way.
4. At All Notes, tap and hold a particular note to upload and select 'Upload to Evernote'.
Originally Posted by Kunvp
To me the Evernote feature is a big disappointment
a good idea, definatly, but not integrated in the PRS-T2 at all.
1. sending a note to Evernote is only possible when connected to WIFI
(there seems to be no cue)
2. It is not possible to start a new EN-note?
3. It is not possible to sent your handwriting/ notes from the PRS-T2 notepad.
The notes should be connected with a book you are reading.
4. It is not possible (I did not find any possibility) to sent all notes made in a book in one go to EN.
We can wait for a Sony firmware update, but we all now Sony is lousy at this?
If anybody got more out of EN on the PRS-T2, please share your experience.