View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #42
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
well this is true. and I have now CORRECTLY applied the JB (I double double double checked and have done both methods universal and simple.)

no dice. so new puzzle for me - so in the interim I will do a
dd if=/dev/fb0 of=/mnt/us/fb0.raw

and get a shot that way. until I decide on the 5's fate...
To wipe and get on with it? or keep the corner case alive. sigh. suppose I can fiddle with the xorg.conf in the interim and try to inject more calls into SDL (I'm still convinced!!! it's not flipping from code, I can actually get it to show the full game now)

SS to be enc next.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote