View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
Woodstonian
Connoisseur
Woodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
something has changed recently on searches, it is very odd

I was looking yesterday for some free halloween books to read next month, easy search, just one word

results came back with books that have horror in the title (not what i wanted but i suppose related)

it did have underneath it a link for halloween which i did search for, clicked this and got no results found

gave up looking and went to amazon
I just repeated what you did. Strangely enough, I only got 10 results when I clicked on the "halloween" link (where it says "You searched for ...") and 7 were erotica. Only one had the word "Halloween" and that was in the "By" line. No books showed up with "Halloween" in the title. If I repeated the search placing Halloween in quotes, I got what I originally expected ... only books with Halloween in the title; 187 of them.

Strange search algorithms at work here!
Woodstonian is offline   Reply With Quote