View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #51
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsj View Post
What doesn't make sense is the "One month with the light off" statement. The device surely uses less power with the light off. The only explanation I can think of is this means one month of continuous use (1 month x 30 days x 24 hours a day = 720 hours). Although I doubt this is the case because that's a crazy long amount of battery life.
Why? Given that eBooks are normally sold with 15.000 page turns, I'd say that this number sounds reasonable.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote