View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #21
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
twobob I use torbot on my android mobile to gain access to the US android market as it hides my location from it.
https://www.torproject.org/

I've also used proxy servers in the US to change my location to there. So it is theoretically possible to "confuse" a program into believing it is transferring data to the US when the item is in the UK.

I can completely understand not agreeing with doctoring the 3G side of things and you make a highly valid point.
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote