View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #68
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
For anyone interested in the audiobooks they are now available at Audible and Audible has set up a special pages at...

http://www.audible.com/liaden
I'm over half way through Crystal Soldier, read by Kevin Collins, and it is excellent. His reading is very good - the different voices are distinct, but the distinction is subtle and not at all obtrusive. Pace and emphasis are both spot on. All in all, a very satisfying read.

(Since this is a re-read for me, I'm choosing to start at the chronological beginning. For those new to the series, a compelling argument could be made for publication order, which would mean starting at Agent of Change.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote