View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #946
CTurner
Enthusiast
CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
I'm in the mode of hashing out the groundwork for a new fantasy novel. The world-building and character generation go hand in hand, and is something I do without pen and paper, just imagining it all in the head. Once I've got a good handle on the world, then comes the phase of connecting all the pieces to build a 'story'. For me this is one of the most enjoyable parts of the writing process, because there's no 'writing', it's just all imagining and visualizing. Easy to modify things and build upon root ideas.
CTurner is offline   Reply With Quote