View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig_akira View Post
Hello everyone! After some time, I managed to remove ads on my Kindle 4 NT SO - I live in Brazil, so none of the ads have absolutely no interest for me, and I was not able to select "disable ads" from my Kindle nor from the Amazon manageyourkindle page. I think maybe it's because the Kindle 4 is not officially sold here.
this isn't in relation to the question you're asking, but you may be interested - i've read elsewhere on the forum that several people in your situation (special offers kindle in a country where it's not supported) have phoned up amazon to ask about having the ads turned off, and amazon have done it free of charge. might be worth trying.
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote