View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #8
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Thanks guys, I know I did wrote too much but happy that you got the point.
To l_macd: Thanks for you advice and answer! I have to say that yes, you can buy from amazon sellers even if they are not fullfiled by amazon. I just checked now and the T1 (white) dropped in price to 99£ with only 4 in stock from a seller (obv. it would be blasphemy for Amazon to sell it). For a minute I was interested...than got back, I have to wait, wait an see. Let's see what amazon will bring on the 6th. That is good news if they could stock up at the same time with the US, but I expect it to be a 150£ mark and if it is about light, then I am not looking for light. A book doesn't have a light, I remember when I was small and red till the sunset and being captivated by the book I was forgeting to turn on the light. I think T2 really is a step up from T1 and I want one (white) but I will wait. Maybe at the end I will do that ebay thing but I take it will be a significant loss. Will wait and see. Meanwhile can you please tell me what this is ? I tried posting a link in my post but it did not work
linky and linky
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote