View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:11 AM   #4
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Thanks for your help! I was trying to look at the drives under "my computer"--while I could see the Nook and the card, the card would only show 118mb (when it should have been showing at least 28gb). And the options that would pop up on autoplay would only import photos from my Nook to my computer.
I was able to do move some photos over with your instructions about working on the CM7 side. I am still learning about Android (this has been my first introduction to Android), so I had no idea about this until you said this. Thanks again!

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote