It is possible that the disconnect has damaged the database on the KT. If so, you will need to do a reset to get everything working. But, something you can try first is:
- Connect the KT without calibre running
- In the root directory of the KT, find the files "metadata.calibre" and "device.calibre" and delete them.
- Start calibre
If that doesn't work, restart calibre in debug mode and see if there are any errors in the log file. This is done by:
- Click on the arrow next to the preferences button
- Select "Restart in debug mode"
- Calibre will restart and show a message about debug mode and the log file. Click OK to close the message.
- Once calibre has finished syncing with the KT, close calibre. The log file will then be displayed.
- Have a look through this for errors. Or post the log or send it to me and I'll have a look through it.
There is one other thing we can try, but I'd prefer to discuss that off-line, and after seeing the debug log.