View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #71
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Plus with how long the Fifth Imperium has had the files up with no one complaining (at least as far as I've heard) I don't think it can be claimed that they were pirate books either.
In the past - after I made her CD available - I've seen LMB, herself, mention my site with no particular animosity.

Last November I became aware of her New! Improved! opinion of my site when she repeatedly referred to my site on Baen's Bar as 'that pirate site' and that I was 'giving away her life's work for free'. By the time the discussion thread was pointed out to me, it had petered out and with nothing new added for over two weeks, I declined to comment.

I was, I will admit, not particularly amused.

Prior to Toni dropping me a note after talking with MLB at DeepSouthCon (which I was planning to attend until real-life intervened) I had no direct contact with anyone about it. Certainly not with MLB, herself.
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote