View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I have a family member who lived in Fayetteville for a few years. It's about 50 miles from the coast but it got fairly windy there from time to time.
I lived there too for a very short time. I didn't like it. Hubby would live there if I let him. His parents are in that area. It's hotter than hades there. Hubby is from there so we go back every year for visits.

We moved instead to the coast for a few years. It was a nice beach town. I do miss the ocean but I do not miss the hurricanes!

Last edited by Blossom; 08-23-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote