View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #47
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I like book store, but rarely buy anything in them any more.

One reference book I came across that I wanted was $24.95 in Chapters, but when I checked my smart phone, it was $16.99 on Amazon for the same print version and $9.99 in Kindle format so I purchased the ebook.

Local bookstores can't compete and I'm not willing pay an extra $8 per book just to support them. But I will be sad when they close.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote