View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #46
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Used to visit mall bookstores - B Dalton and Waldenbooks; but that was years ago. I no longer visit bookstores or libraries and don't miss the experience one bit.

Long live the internet!

I used to be sick (in the good sense of the term) for books, buying and organizing and cleaning, sometimes even reading them.

This week I sold maybe two thirds of my old relics, tired of dust and weight, keeping basically non-fiction.

I definitely got on the "Kindle Mood".
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote