View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #7
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
I unloaded a house and most collections 13 years ago and the freedom has been joyful.

I scanned all photos and genealogy records and passed the originals on to my family. My music collection was converted to mp3s and then given away. I still treasure old pulp mysteries and vintage first editions with dust jackets, but kept only the few real treasures.

It's wonderful to still be able to collect the music and books that I love in computer files that take up no space. Everything is backed up in several places. I can travel whenever I choose with the things I love and not worry about someday leaving behind a mess for my children to sort out.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote