View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #5
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
Yeah, I just tried Mantano Lite, it does allow organizing the shelf into collections in a manner. The collections aren't directly on the front shelf, but it still works better than the others I have seen. I also like the fact that it shows the tags right on the front. I have to play with it for a bit before making a decision, but to be honest, right now I don't really like the user interface. The whole set up just feels too busy, but who knows it may grow on me.

What are the differences between the Lite, Essentials, and Premium versions?
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote