Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 12:09 PM   #189
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
How to Land a Film Deal for Your Self-Published Book

An interview with Hugh Howie as quoted from Jeff Rivera's blog

Quote:
Wool Author Hugh Howey on How to Land a Film Deal for Your Self-Published Book

Written by Jeff Rivera

Hugh Howey is living every indie author's dream. He landed a film deal with 20th Century Fox and even Random House acquired the print rights to his Wool series. And he did it the right way, organically. I had to track him down and ask him, How in the world did you do it? My readers want to know! (And so do I)

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-05-2013 at 07:21 AM. Reason: updated link. delete most of quote text
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote