Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #182
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
When I fixed up the formatting, I also fixed up the ToC in the NCX.

I also made sure the files were properly named as well. I use Sigil to split, rename & fix the ToC. Works very well.
I wish you'd teach me how to do this. I've fired up Sigil a few times and can't make heads nor tails of the thing.

The reason the Omnibus has a proper TOC on Kobo and Kindle is because Rob Siders of 52 Novels formatted that one. A few of my other books have been formatted recently by another author to include a TOC and cover image and other stuff. The Nook versions are probably the most out of date. It's a lot to keep track of, a dozen works on four different outlets, all why you're trying to write the next book and produce an audiobook and a dozen other things.

What I need is for my wife to quit her job and help me with all the business stuff. But we worry about what that dynamic might do to our marriage. (She worries. I think it'd be great!)
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote