View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
augustjen
Enthusiast
augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.augustjen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Keypad Kindle
I'm a prude? What's your opinion

I 'think' I am open minded, but where should lines be drawn?

I've come across a series of books on Amazon that I am uncomfortable with. You might say, "Well don't look!" Fair point!

It worries me regarding self-publishing, that there doesn't appear to be any censorship. Can hear the screams now! What censor books?

Yes censoring is a big deal, but what about a situation where a series of books in the genre 'erotica'? They are about 'Daddy's Little Girl'! The author has apparently softened his story somewhat by adding 'stepdaughter' in a subtitle. I hate to mention the titles here, they are gross, and I don't want to advertise them.

For me, I'm somewhat bias, I have a granddaughter who has a stepfather, and I would image any stepfather would be disgusted with these books.

The Amazon sales page for these books don't have a link to flag up a concern.

I'd be really interested in other's opinions! If I am being the prude about these books, then please feel free to try and change my mind.
augustjen is offline   Reply With Quote