View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
Span causing failure to re-flow...

See next post. Still having problems when font removed.

So I finally got my embedded font to work ok. (validator found no errors in ePUB, yay! Almost took a screenshot of that....) but after all that I found that the lines using the font are continuing off the page and are not wordwraping...so not reflowing. I was sure I saw this issue mentioned while researching the embedding of fonts (and ignored at the time because I just wanted the fonts to embed in the first place) but now can't find said reference. Not using the right search words maybe....

Anyone know why this would happen and how to fix? (please tell me it can be fixed!)

I'm using Fontin SmallCaps in a span...first line of the chapter.

Last edited by Kaylee Skylyn; 08-01-2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: issue different than first thought
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote