View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #78
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Interesting. This probably explains why a coworker keeps getting email for someone else... his account is like johndoe@gmail.com, but some other John Doe signs up for stuff using john.doe@gmail.com and he gets the emails.
Yeah, I have a fairly common name and get lots of misdirected email myself. Apparently I'm a girl in junior high, a swim coach in Utah, customer of a auto dealership in St. Louis, and on the library board in a town in Virginia. Also, I suspect that Ms. Camille Richerdson sometimes types @gmail.com instead of @gmail.fr (or maybe @gmail.ca), I get some spam in french which I don't speak.

Usually if it is of a personal (non-commercial) nature I let the sender know and that's the end of it.

And since this thread has gotten astray:

Howlingwolf is the current holder of the code, PM him to get in on the action!
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote