View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #5
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Given that this is the Writer's forum, I interpreted the question to be referring to the name under which people publish books. Perhaps the OP could clarify.
Sorry, I didn't notice it was in the Writer's forum. I thought this thread was a sort of follow-up of a comment in another thread, where someone was said to be "hiding behind the mask of anonymity". I had in fact been thinking of starting a thread on the topic, when I saw this one.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote