View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #24
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"I have had two Apple MacBook Pros with Bluetooth, location services (kinda like GPS, but not), and microphones. Of course, both of my iPhones have had these features too. However, I have never had any use for them. I have a bluetooth mouse, but I rarely use it because I have come to the realization that my trackpad works better."

Is not GPS for when one is traveling about the landscape and has a need for location based services?

Sort of pointless on a tablet Device limited to Wifi IMHO
and if you are tethered to a second 3g/4g phone then why not just run your GPS app on that device directly ??

Bluetooth is only needed for file transfer& wireless head phones
I personally would not use my 7 inch tablet as a walk around music player
there are smaller purpose built devices for that and much cheaper
And for file transfer I can get a USB to Micro USB cable for around $2 USD where I live.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote