View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
New Reader Journal Case (with pics)

Well I made a new case a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share the results. I have already been using a home-made case for travel but I wanted something a little more elegant, so I tried making a second case, this time out of those cool journals you see at the book stores. I already had one available, so I got out the exacto knife and half an hour later I have a sweet case that is hard, durable, and classy looking.

Here are the pictures. They are poor cell phone camera shots, my D40 not being near me at the time.

And yes, I should have picked a better first page, but I didn't it give it much thought. Actually, there is one page that covers the reader, but when I open the case it usually flips open right to where the Reader is.

What's nice is that I can put the Reader in a one quart zip lock, plop it in here and have a nice waterproof solution for reading in the tub or near the pool/beach.

Also, the top flap is magnetic so it stays shut really well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_162.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	14367   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_163.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	14368   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_164.jpg
Views:	542