Here is a new version with series name/index fully plumbed in along with pubdate. So you can now for instance import all the data available from a Fantastic Fiction page for an author into empty books and get "proper" publication years as well as the series information.
I've also fixed a few other bugs I found and some predefined settings that needed tweaking. This is probably close enough to a 1.0 release by my standards but I will let it sit as a beta for a while to see if anything else comes up in terms of feedback.
Last edited by kiwidude; 07-15-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Reason: Removing attachment as later version in this thread