View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #72
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstefanski View Post
I see that I misinterpreted the script purpose - what i would love is a way to permanently disable flashing of the screen unless manual key combination is pressed. I can deal with a lot of ghosting, I am not looking for perfect image, rather for non-intrusive page flips.

I guess I could mess around with the code for selective refresh but I have no ide a on how to hook up a .sh script to keys.

Any ideas/pointers?
Launchpad. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97636

And ini to point to script. info in thread
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote