View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Question: The 900 says it uses WinXP. Can I get either of the others that way? They both say Linux, which I understand is supposed to be great, but I'm not looking to do anything more complicated than point-&-click in a familiar Windows setting.

If so, then I think maybe this is what my husband is looking for.
Here is the 901 in black or the white with XP Home.

I'm now looking at the HP KX868AT 2133 Mini-Note PC 8.9” Notebook PC. Bigger hard drive and has an Express Card slot that will allow me to use my broadband wireless express card where wi-fi is not available.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-14-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: spelling and fixed wierd link
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote