View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by aecardenas View Post
I never feel guilty about re-reading. If a book is good enough to Re-Read, then that automatically justifies itself for me. So re-read!
Of course you are right. But I am currently rereading both the Harry Potter series and George Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire, so I am reluctant to start another reread. All the more if I look at all the other books I have already started.

I have always loved rereading. Why else should you buy books instead of getting them from the library?
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote