View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #76
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffwood View Post
It's about moving the content to better supported technologies, like HTML5, not about driving a change in hardware. With Adobe pulling support for Flash on mobile platforms and with so many people moving to mobile platforms to consume content, the content deliverers will transition away from Flash, or they will die. Amazon wants eyeballs, so they will move away from Flash.
One might think so, especially in Amazon's case. But they treat Instant Video more like a hobby for the moment. A lousy selection. Apple did win the war against Adobe, but I still really find flash indispensable for now and the next 2-3 years, which is why I am quite pleased with the MS surface and hope for more products along that line. They will give me full desktop functionality and full mobility. No more restrictions and no need to wait for apps.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote