View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:24 AM   #57
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
After a hard drive failure yesterday I have re-installed COPS and seem to have most things working ok, but I am getting the following 404 Not Found error when I try to download a book via HTML (downloads via opds catalog from within FBReader work fine).

'The requested URL /books/download/490/ was not found on this server.'

Is there something silly I have forgotten to set up correctly? I don't know if this was working for me previously as I hadn't tried to download via HTML before now.

I also seem to have some books that still do not show up in the opds catalog, but they all appear to be included in the HTML catalog. I haven't yet had time to isolate all the missing titles, but hopefully once I do I will find something common to them all.

Jill
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote