View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:53 AM   #52
jillmess
Enthusiast
jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jillmess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmess View Post
Any book title starting with A, B, C, F, I, K, M, S, T or V (always only those 10 letters) doesn't show up when I select that letter from "All books by starting letter". They are in the list ok - it shows I have 43 books starting with the letter F for example but no books show when I actually select F.
OK - some more on this.

When I access the feed via my browser I get this error (line and column numbers vary) on each of the letters that don't show in Mantano. I also discovered that FBReader (like the browser) only shows the books up to the error.

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 376 at column 57: xmlParseEntityRef: no name
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Can anyone shed any light on what the problem may be and what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks
Jill
jillmess is offline   Reply With Quote