View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #816
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
It's starting to feel like I'm playing tommy ball, the rules change so fast!

So I level up, note that there are no projects for the next level and that I'll have enough bucks in X turns. I go do something else for X turns and when next I log in, there are new projects (fun) and a much higher cost to level up (x 7 in addition to the cost of the projects, not so fun). I can afford all the projects in one go, do them, and note that I'll have the bucks to level up in Y turns. I log in after Y turns, and the price to level up has almost doubled...
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote