View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I would first like to say that I have learned a few things the last time around, I think it was with the May bundle and I would like to state what I found for the benefit of the other people that participate in this oportunity:

A) You do not need to be a new customer of Baen in order to participate
B) You will need two things when you go to redem the code that you are given: 1) your code and; 2) the email address of the next person in line, when you go to redeem the code you enter the email address of the next person in line. It will be obvious where to enter the next person's email adress.
c) When you enter the code click my account and there you will see a link to the bundle that you have just gotten

Now that said I have managed to get the kinks out of the process I will particpate: I have sent a PM to scottken. The next person in line needs to PM me and I will send the code.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote