First off, a question for everyone. When visiting the main BlueFlame site, it shows the ebooks appearing on the screen in what they call the Library view where you can just see the covers of your books. In some of their screen shots, you can see an option to switch between library view and list view. On my iPhone, that setting doesn't seem to be there and I'm only able to see my books in List View. Am I missing the location of that setting? If so, where can I find it. I do have the newest version of BlueFlame since I've only had my iPhone for about 3 weeks.
Other suggestions for BlueFlame:
1. A way to mark the book as READ.
2. After a book has been opened, I don't want it's location in the list to change. Currently, when you open a book, it moves to the top of the list. I want it to stay in its original location in the list since reading books in the order I have loaded them into the program is important to me.
3. As mentioned above, sorting the books in to the order in which I have loaded them into BlueFlame is very important to me. I would like for the books to stay in the order I added them. I would love for a new tab to be added for "order added to device"... and if possible... sort ascending or sort descending, too.
4. When you click INFO on a book, I would love for you to add the Blurb about the book. I think it's in the metadata but not totally sure. I know, when I work with the ebooks in Calibre, I edit the metadata to add the book's blurb if it's missing.
5. I would love for a setting where you could turn the time/battery bar on or off when reading a book. It doesn't take up that much space at the top of the screen and it is something that I do look at. I know I can just tap the screen while reading the book and the information is there... I would just like it to be "always on" with the option to reset to "tap screen for information".
6. The ability to change where to tap the screen to page forward or back would be nice. I hold my iPhone in my left hand most of the time and it would be nice to not have to stretch my thumb to the right side of the screen to page forward. I would like the ability to switch sides so tapping on the left side of the screen would go forward and the right side would go back.
So far, for me, Requests 1, 2 and 3 are the most important. Any chance that those first three requests might be added in an upcoming update?
Last edited by Shykat; 06-20-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Reason: Clarifiction and to add library/listview question