View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #118
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Entities, I have no idea why the replacement is not working on Windows. As Windows is a minority platform for developers this might me some time until it gets fixed or looked at. If it even does get fixed.
No big deal for me. I don't really consider it "broken" in the first place. I was mostly confused by the reports that it (character to entity substitution) was supposed to be happening all along—when I just wasn't seeing it in practice. I was looking to tweak any substitution behavior that didn't agree with me, but since it appears that no characters are being replaced with entities in the Windows versions... no tweaking necessary.

Quote:
In later versions the plan is to remove as much automatic magic as possible and move it into user callable plugins.
I get excited whenever the "P" word gets mentioned (though I know it's probably a ways off yet).