View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
You are promoting your blog - use a signature and post links direct to Amazon (with no affiliate links).

Or, you can create one affiliate thread/month and use links (with affiliate tags) direct to the place (such as Amazon) that has the free/bargain books.

In your affiliate thread, you need to clearly tell people that the links benefit you (see the rules at the top of this particular forum), even for free books.

Otherwise, please join the ghetto with all the authors! The self-promotion forum is for links to your website/blog or to books you have written.

Or, I'd hazard a guess that your risk having the moderators ban you (as I know they have done to others).

I don't make the rules, but everyone (including me) gets to play by them.